Working for FirstAidPro
First Aid Pro is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality First Aid training tailored to meet our client's specific requirements. We cater for corporate clients, tradesmen, health professionals, hospitality, schools, childcare workers, industry and anybody who wants to learn how to save a life.
As a Trainer and Assessor for Firstaidpro you will join a team of professional first aiders delivering nationally recognised training. We deliver a wide range of course including Provide First Aid, CPR, LVR, Manual Handling, Remote First Aid and the Emergency Management of Asthma and Anaphylaxis courses. We are a national RTO delivering courses around Australia in different locations and workplaces, our Trainers and Assessors deliver training in both classroom and onsite locations.
Successful applicants will have at least:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current industry currency
- Current professional development activities
- Reliable transport
- Flexible availability to work weekdays and weekends
Want to apply to be a Trainer and Assessor with First Aid Pro?
- Please submit your current CV as well as a cover letter outlining your experience in training and assessment and first aid
- Successful applicants will need to hold a blue card/working with children check prior to employment
First Aid Courses we deliver Include:
- 22282VIC - Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22300VIC - Asthma & Anaphylaxis Emergency in the Workplace
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID002 - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 - Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID005 - Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- HLTWHS005 - Conduct Manual Tasks Safely Healthcare Workers
- MHFA - Mental Health First Aid Course
- MHRSAT - Mental Health - Recognising the Signs - Awareness Training
- REFRESHER - Manual Handling Refresher — for Health Care Workers
- UETTDRRF06B - Perform Rescue from a Live LV panel
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FirstAidPro caters for students, healthcare professionals, corporate groups, and anyone who wants to learn how to save a life! All first aid certificates are nationally accredited. Registered Training Organisation (RTO) No: 40407 is: Sharon McCulloch, trading as FirstAidPro, RTO Code 40407. 3/368 Main South Rd, Morphett Vale, SA, 5162.